miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2016

Review II...

Hi buddies!
How are you doing?
Here you have some of the content that we learned in class. On the other hand, there are some new activities that you should do in order to practice.
Remember: English is PPP (Practice, practice and practice)
Have a wonderful day.




Click to do the following game: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/archived-word-games/paint-the-words/family






Here you have an example of a "daily routine":

My daily routine:

usually get up at 8:00. I have a shower at 8:15 and then I get dressedAfter that, I have a cup of coffee and a slice of toast for breakfast. I leave home at 8:50 and I arrive at work at 9:00. I work from 9:00 until 2:00 and when I finish I go home. I arrive home at 2:15 and then I have lunchAfter lunch I take a napLater, in the evening I go out with my friends and we have a coffee. Then I go back homeLater, at home, I usually watch someTV and have dinnerAfter dinner I watch TV again for a little longer and after that I always go to bed at 12 at night.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario