Activities to do:
martes, 18 de abril de 2017
Complete the following quiz: https://www.sporcle.com/games/mvheald/25-famous-inventors
Publicado por Sabri Liazid en 15:56
domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017
1. What country has the second largest population in the world?
2. In what country would you find the
3. What country has a maple leaf on their national flag?
4. What country is home to the Great Barrier Reef?
5. Tapas and paella are dishes that originated in what country?
6. What country was the first to land a man on the moon?
7. What is the largest country (by size and population) in South America?
8. In what country is the Yangtze River found?
9. The kiwi is a flightless bird that lives in what country?
10. In what country would you find the
11. In what country was Nelson Mandela born?
12. Adidas and Volkswagen are companies from what country?
13. Zurich is the largest city in what country?
14. In what country is the Great Pyramid of Giza found?
15. In what country would you find the
17. In terms of land area, what is the largest country in the world?
18. What country was known as Ceylon until 1972?
19. In what country would you find the cities Ankara and Istanbul?
20. Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in what country?
Publicado por Sabri Liazid en 15:31
domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017
Telling the time:
GRAMMAR FOR THE EXAM
Publicado por Sabri Liazid en 16:05
domingo, 19 de febrero de 2017
Ireland's flag symbolizes a peace treaty between the nation's Roman Catholics and the Protestants. What are the colors of the flag?. Draw the flag.
Draw a map of Ireland.
What is Ireland's national symbol?
Write the name of three different museums of Dublin.
Write the name of three different artworks in the Little Museum of Dublin.
What is a
Using the street view of google maps, please go to O'connel street and write the name of three different shops.
When did Ireland gain its independence?
How many people live in Ireland?
Who became the first king/queen of Ireland?
Write three rivers in Ireland.
Publicado por Sabri Liazid en 15:12